The Soul Behind the Soundbite
V Media founder Jennifer Villela combines local expertise and deep industry connections to engage audiences in the arts, culture, and commerce.
Seeking the soul behind the soundbite, Jennifer developed a unique style of brand storytelling before it was a buzzword. With exceptional listening and sharing skills, she has crafted a 25-year career built on customized communication fueled by insights and driven by passion.
Villela has worked as a production coordinator for The Washington Post Magazine, aa well as managed an advertising database at The Post. She created and implemented the marketing and public relations plan for the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum in her role as Assistant Director of Marketing and Public Relations and served as the Director of Marketing and Public Relations at The Lensic, Santa Fe’s Performing Arts Center. She was the Managing Director for three years of JLH Media, a boutique PR agency based in Santa Fe.
Since founding V Media, the company has successfully disseminated key messages for a diverse group of clients through robust media relations and other communications strategies.
She has recently been appointed a City of Santa Fe Arts Commission by the Mayor of Santa Fe for a term beginning in October 2021. She currently serves on the Equity Council at Turquoise Trail Charter School. In 2019, she completed a three-year term as chairperson of the Business Council for the Museum of New Mexico Foundation in 2019.
We combine PR ethics with
Integrity & Creativity
Passionate. Creative. Strategic. Experienced. Focused. Results-Driven
We Value Integrity, clear communication, transparency, respect for others, and respect for all cultures. This translates into candid advice about the strategy and tactics that will help your company thrive!
We believe that results come from building relationships, enriching communities, and raising voices for the benefit of all.
Community Volunteer Work
Jennifer has a strong history of community involvement with local Santa Fe organizations and statewide organizations.
- City of Santa Fe Arts Commissioner
- Member of Turquoise Trail Charter School Equity Council
- Member New Mexico Public Relations Society
- Social Media Volunteer, Mountain Cloud Zen Center
- Chair of the Business Council Committee of the Museum of New Mexico Foundation
- Member of Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Tourism Committee
- Member Board of Directors, Intermezzo of the Santa Fe Opera
- Member of Albuquerque Chapter of the American Marketing Association
- Member of the Museum Computer Network
- Santa Fe Macintosh User’s Group, Membership Chairperson
- Secretary, Santa Fe Museum Marketing Alliance
Coffee & Culture Podcast Host
Currently, Villela is the host of Coffee & Culture, a weekly talk radio show focused on Santa Fe’s arts & culture on KTRC, a Hutton Broadcasting station.